Marty's Boat

Sell or Trade your Alloy boat here
IRONWOODTUNA(CODY)

Re: Marty's Boat

Post by IRONWOODTUNA(CODY) »

THE BOAT IS NOT FOR SALE. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD.
My stepmom is tryin to screw me over and sell the boat before i can buy it because apparently she went to a psuchic and talked to my dad and my dad told her to sell the boat and not to talk to me even though in the will he said he wanted me to have the boat...
So i called her when i saw the boat for sale and argued with her for 20 mins. She is full of it and is just trying to get my dads money and screw me over
so NO THE BOAT IS NOT FOR SALE AND ALFRED AND I WILL BE RUNNING THE BOAT AGAIN NEXT SUMMER AS LONG AS SHE DOESNT SELL IT
SO PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD AND MY STORY.
THanks,
Cody McMillan
Sculpin

Post by Sculpin »

Thanks for posting up here Cody and setting things straight. Sounds like you need some legal advice. Hope everything works out. Keep us posted. I thought something like that must have happened as IMO that asking price is way to low. Good luck young man :thumbsup: .
John
Sculpin
23' Edwing

"Trying to go for tuna on the cheap you are asking for trouble. The ocean is a mean LITTLE GIRL that wants to kill you". - Shawn Hillier
Raditude

Post by Raditude »

"My stepmom is tryin to screw me over and sell the boat before i can buy it because apparently she went to a psuchic and talked to my dad and my dad told her to sell the boat and not to talk to me even though in the will he said he wanted me to have the boat..."
This is not the first time I have heard of a psychic telling a widow what she probably wants to hear.
It is by far not the strangest thing I have been told by a widow who consulted a psychic.
Stay cool.
S L Dave
Donator #1 '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13

Post by S L Dave »

Cody...get a lawyer to write a letter to the broker that your stepmonster can't sell the boat because it is not hers to sell. I know that this is tough for you. But fight. That boat belongs to you.
"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right."
21ftcc
Donator '09

Post by 21ftcc »

Glad to see you never wanted the boat to be sold and like everyone else has said you need a lawyer.
IRONWOODTUNA(CODY)

Post by IRONWOODTUNA(CODY) »

i have had a lawyer and today were going to try an do that and have something in writing
thanks for the help.
Cody
Challenge
Donator 08, 09,10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22

Post by Challenge »

Cody,

Good job getting a lawyer... Hopefully he can be sure that there is not a clear title (so they can't transfer the boat) and you will be able to keep the boat.

I hope that you are doing ok.

Rick
clambo
Donator '22

Post by clambo »

Cody
Don't know your step mother but I feel that I know you. There is no way your dad would tell any damm phycic that he doesn't want you to have his boat! What the hell do they think he taught you to fish for? hopefully karma will make an appearance and slap the living crap out of all those that deserve it. Say hey to Alfred, your friend Clambo
slug420

Post by slug420 »

Where is it listed and for how much? If it is underpriced maybe you can just find someone to buy it via proxy? Like they buy the boat and then sell it to you?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic