WTB 21'-26' with pilothouse

Sell or Trade your Alloy boat here
hustler

WTB 21'-26' with pilothouse

Post by hustler »

Got something???
Looking to spend up to $60k (cash in hand).
Diesel or low hour four stroke with trailer...
Let me know.
Thanks.
Napa Mike

Re: WTB 21'-26' with pilothouse

Post by Napa Mike »

keep checking craigslist and boat trader. the good ones go quick. A lot of folks (like myself) will repost interesting boats they see right here.
Mike
scornett

Post by scornett »

I'm getting too old to use my 26 ft. Wray Brown W/A Sea Skiff with a 2006 225 Honda with VERY low running hours and MANY sitting around the barn hours. (I live by Amarillo. The water and boat are down by Dallas.) I hauled it down from Detroit a few years ago. It had a 90 hp Honda. I had the transom rebuilt to accomodate the bigger motor. It is very basic. I replaced the deck and put full floatation under it. The gas tank just sits on the deck. The only seating is an old kitchen stool at the helm and some folding picnic chairs. I'd want to replace the trailer's surge brakes before I hauled it any distance. I've got something like $25,000 in it. I bought it thinking to use it offshore. We made several (very slow) trips off Venice, LA., but only one since I put the big motor on it. It has a Simrad radar, but I had to take the radome off to get it in my barn. If I remember righta(nd that is no longer a certainty) the boat was made in 2002. A videographer had it made plain so he could get this tripods around.
Chaps
Donator '09

Post by Chaps »

How about posting up a few pics of your boat? Would like to see it
1987 24' LaConner pilothouse workboat, 225 Suzuki
please view and like: https://www.facebook.com/bottompainting/
scornett

Post by scornett »

If ever I figure out how to upload a picture, I'll post one.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic