Pacific2225

Sell or Trade your Alloy boat here
welder
Site Admin

Pacific2225

Post by welder »

We would like to offer this boat for sale after the passing of my father-in-law.
He bought this new in January of 2000 and has been only in Lake Erie near Newport, MI with very minimal use. The actual hours on the hour meter read 92.7. We recently had to a Honda dealer and had them go thru the motor and put new tires on the trailer, the boat should be ready to go. $37,500.
jenkinsm3989@gmail.com

Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
Marshall

Re: Pacific2225

Post by Marshall »

Boat was purchased new from Pacific Skiff in Jan. 2000 and had the No Foul paint system applied to the hull before going in the water.
Factory options include full walk around cabin, seats and seat lockers, hydraulic steering, navigation light system, hull locker, and rod holders. Equipped with a Honda 130Hp four stroke motor. Trailer is a KBT 4000 galvanized tandem axle with hydraulic surge brakes on both axles.
Boat, motor and trailer are in near new condition with only 92.7 hours on the hour meter. It has seen very minimal use on Lake Erie in southeast Michigan.
Within the last couple of weeks we put new tires on the trailer and had an authorized Honda dealer go thru the motor...boat is ready to go!
I have many more pictures if you are interested, but have yet to figure out how to get them on the post.
welder
Site Admin

Post by welder »

If you can't post pictures just email them to me and I'll post them for you. :thumbsup:
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
Marshall

Re: Pacific 2225 (Price Reduced!)

Post by Marshall »

We are reducing price to $32,500. Boat is ready to go just needs a captain and someone wanting to go fishing.
I can provide additional pictures by email for those interested.

Boat was purchased new from Pacific Skiff in Jan. 2000 and had the No Foul paint system applied to the hull before going in the water.
Factory options include full walk around cabin, seats and seat lockers, hydraulic steering, navigation light system, bow locker, and rod holders. Equipped with a Honda 130Hp four stroke motor. Trailer is a KBT 4000 galvanized tandem axle with hydraulic surge brakes on both axles.
Boat, motor and trailer are in near new condition with only 92.7 hours on the hour meter. It has seen very minimal use on Lake Erie in southeast Michigan.
Within the last couple of weeks we put new tires on the trailer and had an authorized Honda dealer go thru the motor...boat is ready to go!
dflorea

Post by dflorea »

Id like to come up and take a look at her. IM south of toledo.
:skipper:
leemer

Post by leemer »

I'm pretty sure the original poster is not following this thread so I thought I would post an update that I purchased the boat today and she is heading back to Seattle...her original birthplace.
Napa Mike

Post by Napa Mike »

Congrats Leemer! That is a nice find!
Mike
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic