opinion needed

Sell or Trade your Alloy boat here
belgianbeast

Post by belgianbeast »

Nat wrote:let me know when your coming, if I can get off work I'll go with you on the test ride.

I drive by that boat everyday
That is a very nice offer. I will let you know if I decide to make trip. I was thinking around 26 July.
Nat

Post by Nat »

Keep me posted..........

email me if you want natnnita@cox.net
MacCTD

Post by MacCTD »

I was going to try and go take a look at this next month, talked the broker a couple times over the last few months, it sold yesterday however, 7/23, seemed like a crazy good deal even if you sold the motor on it and repowered it with a 250hp. I probably would have bought it but I just could not get there soon enough.
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

Post by JETTYWOLF »

well looks like Belgianbeast can cancell that 7/26 trip there....huh?

When there's a good deal to be had, ya gotta get on it quick. Be it shotguns, women or Alloy boats.

Ask S.L. Dave, he be the master!
belgianbeast

Post by belgianbeast »

OK. Is it confirmed sold? I see the link is still active but I know that means nothing. I actually switched my focus on another boat for sale a the black lab dealer in Maryland. They are selling their demo unit for 69K. It is very much the way I want it. The only question I have is do I want to take a loan for 15 years to pay for it. I am not a huge fan of being tied to something. A loan like that limits your ability to change things in your life if you wanted to. For example, if decided I am tired of having good paying job I have and wanted to try something else. The price of gas is definitively not pushing me in the buy direction. Sorry to bore you with my conundrum.

Trip to Keys was nice and relaxing but not a fishing highlight. Wing blew 15 to 20 miles everyday precluding me from going fishing in the ocean. Fished the bay and bridge some but mostly caught Mangroves. Nothing big 13-15 inches but good to eat. They kind of get boring after a while. I shot my first fish spear fishing and that was pretty exciting.
MacCTD

Post by MacCTD »

The broker I spoke to was Kenny Vines yesterday at around 5:00pm, was that the same guy you spoke to?
belgianbeast

Post by belgianbeast »

MacCTD wrote:The broker I spoke to was Kenny Vines yesterday at around 5:00pm, was that the same guy you spoke to?
Yes Sir
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

Post by JETTYWOLF »

belgianbeast wrote:OK. Is it confirmed sold? I see the link is still active but I know that means nothing. I actually switched my focus on another boat for sale a the black lab dealer in Maryland. They are selling their demo unit for 69K. It is very much the way I want it. The only question I have is do I want to take a loan for 15 years to pay for it. I am not a huge fan of being tied to something. A loan like that limits your ability to change things in your life if you wanted to.
Hey gotcha there BB. But what can ya do?
You can always make double payments if you have a great J-O-B or a wind fall of some kind. That boat is KILLER!

And if it's still the original one they had months and months ago, maybe a serious inquiry may make the sell a bit quicker (aka: how long do they want to keep that boat around......till its 3 years old????)

It's funny a diesel Ford F-250 Harley Edition sits on the lot for a year, only because it's still $56,000.00 in a $35,000.00 world!

In my business it's really simple. Some things only worth what people are willing to pay for it. We could be catching gold plated damn fish and no one gives a crap.....(its called republican economics) :roll: hahahahah
Nat

Post by Nat »

I drove by thier lot Friday Aug 1 and I did not see the boat on the lot
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic