Charter Alloy

General boating discussion
Occams Razor
Your location: Rhode Island

Charter Alloy

Post by Occams Razor »

Hi All:

Check out this charter Alloy. Nice lines and serious fishing ability. She looks like a supersized Parker Sport Cabin in Alloy !
I always loved the Parker Sport Cabin only downfall is its glass.
Attachments
Blushing%20Rose%20-%20Aluminum%20Boat.jpg
Blushing%20Rose%20-%20Aluminum%20Boat.jpg (119.02 KiB) Viewed 3508 times
Last edited by Occams Razor on Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
welder
Site Admin

Re: Charter Alloy

Post by welder »

Did ya spread the word about AAB ?

:thumbsup:
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
Occams Razor

Post by Occams Razor »

Hi Welder:

I just happen to see this charter on a post. She is called the Blushin Rose and works the NJ area. If I were to build a 30plus I think I would preffer this layout. I would move the polit house back a little more and have good bunk area forward. She looks to be around 38 or 40'. Not a Striker but then Strikers are too nice inside to fish hard.
AlloyToy
Donator '08 '09 '10
Your location: Mass

Post by AlloyToy »

OK OK no teasing here....who is the builder of this boat and how do we get more pics :thumbsup:
welderbob
Donator ,15
Your location: Holbrook, NY

Post by welderbob »

Hi guys,
The Blushing Rose is a 38' Thomas Marine, It has a pair on Cummins in her. I worked for Tom when she was built. She was built here on Long Island NY and fishes out of Shinnecock. Tom is a master craftsman and built quite a few boats before he retired. The guys who call themselves Thomas marine now don't have the attention to detail that Tom had.

Welderbob
Occams Razor

Post by Occams Razor »

Welderbob:

Thank you for the info, I saw her in a post on Bloodydecks and she cought my eye. Once I looked at the photos of her I thought to myself damn she looks just like a Parker Sport Cabin. Love the design of the craft nice tall bow and a huge aft deck.
She looked kind of dirty but that is nothing a good wash down could not take care of. Maybe one of the Alloy crafters will look at the design and build.
welderbob
Donator ,15
Your location: Holbrook, NY

Post by welderbob »

All it takes is one easy payment.(actually several progress payments) I'm sure that Bill Lincoln @Response Marine would draw some cutting files for me. That's about the biggest boat I could get in my shop(without the tower).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic