SUMMER is too long......

JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi
Your location: JACKSONVILLE FL USA

SUMMER is too long......

Post by JETTYWOLF »

Okay, it's just after Memorial Day. And I'm already tired of the heat and summer. (every year I get older, it gets earlier I hate the heat)

Any one wanting to change locales. 30 year old, 3 bedroom house in Jax Fla. one bathroom for rent June, July, August. 10 minutes to beach, 5 minutes to boat ramp.....when trhe Navy Squids ain't stacked up on the road ways.

I'd take Maine, right now.
Coastal Maine...maybe Yarmouth, Maine. In a Bugalow on a island out in the bay. Wearing a Jacket, on the cold water. Maybe with a Maine Bunny?

Okay, time to wake up and smell the FOREST FIRE SMOKE outside! The states on fire again. NO rain, heat, and dumb azz people and their cigerettes, probably.

I say, Be like Walt Garrison and I...go "smokeless" with hands free :joecool:

Here's some recent catches:

More Redbass,
One small enough to keep:

May's BIG FISH of the month:

70 year old Leila...one heck of a trooper!
AZZ-HANDING IN PROGRESS
27 pound Brutus T. Redbass.....with over 50 spots.

MO' REDBASS
THEN FINALLY...A BOX OF WHITING. DEEP FRIED SAVORY WHITE FILLETS, ON A POTATO ROLL. MMMMmmmmmm, good.

26 X 14 X 14 - Boat port comes with house rental, summer in J-ville, swapping property :?:
welder
Site Admin

Re: SUMMER is too long......

Post by welder »

C'mon Dave , you could be here with us today , 100* at 1500hrs and about 8000% Humidity . After the 2nd shower today I felt purty good .

Where is that , SWEATING MY BUTT OFF icon ? After the rain tonight the roads looked like there was a Fog Bank on them and I was waiting for the BOGEY Creek Monster to pop out somewhere :shocked:
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
Polywave
Your location: Kenmore, WA

Post by Polywave »

Mmmmmm......Maine lobsters :clap: . I love those little bugs! Get there quick Wolf, I'm having them all flown here July 23rd for a lobsterfest.
Seefood Man
Sponsor
Your location: Woodland, WA

Post by Seefood Man »

Okay, it's just after Memorial Day. And I'm already tired of the heat and summer. (every year I get older, it gets earlier I hate the heat)
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

How does cold and wet sound to ya ? :scuba:
JETTYWOLF

Post by JETTYWOLF »

welder wrote:C'mon Dave , you could be here with us today , 100* at 1500hrs and about 8000% Humidity . After the 2nd shower today I felt purty good .

Where is that , SWEATING MY BUTT OFF icon ? After the rain tonight the roads looked like there was a Fog Bank on them and I was waiting for the BOGEY Creek Monster to pop out somewhere :shocked:

I'LL TRADE ANY DAY, WINTER SPRING SUMMER FALL.........FISH, I MEAN TROUT! MAKE A HUGE DIFF IN DAVE'S WORLD!!!!!!!
JETTYWOLF

Post by JETTYWOLF »

Seefood Man wrote:Okay, it's just after Memorial Day. And I'm already tired of the heat and summer. (every year I get older, it gets earlier I hate the heat)
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

How does cold and wet sound to ya ? :scuba:

LIKE NICE........PETE.

IF THE FISH ARE CHEWIN, I DON'T CARE WHAT THE WEATHER'S LIKE. BUT SLOW FISHING AND HOT. THAT'S ANOTHER STORY

WET? WHAT'S THAT. WE'RE IN A BAD DROUGHT HERE. AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic