Local Fishing Expert Found Dead 65

Talk About Everything Else...
Sports, Toys, The Weather, etc.
AlloyToy
Donator '08 '09 '10
Your location: Mass

Local Fishing Expert Found Dead 65

Post by AlloyToy »

Many of you from the northeast might know Tim Coleman. He was a great fisherman and will be sadly missed by the fishing community. I had the privilege of attending many of his seminars in the early 80's

RIP Tim....You will be sadly missed

http://www.theday.com/article/20120503/ ... 3/1047/NWS
Challenge
Donator 08, 09,10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22

Re: Local Fishing Expert Found Dead 65

Post by Challenge »

WOW, That is the road to our beach & pond! He was a local fixture & I wish his family all my thoughts and prayers.

My family saw him often (always on the fish!), I never wanted to bug him, but he always took time to show my boys his catch and explain his technique. He really understood and appreciated the future of the sport and was a great advocate of balancing pleasure and commercial interests.

He was able to make a living doing what he loved and it seems that he was fishing until the end. A good life in my book!

It really puts things in perspective. God bless you and your family!
AlloyToy
Donator '08 '09 '10
Your location: Mass

Re: Local Fishing Expert Found Dead 65

Post by AlloyToy »

Rick that's a beautiful area :!: The boys and I dig steamers in Quonnie all the time :thumbsup:

It's a blessing for Tim to have gone so quickly and in such a beautiful setting....no hospice, hospitals, Chemo

God bless him, and his family May they have the strength to carry on and remember what a contributor he was to fishermen of all ages :beer:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic