c.png
c.png (120.51 KiB) Viewed 5386 times
a.png
a.png (106.91 KiB) Viewed 5386 times
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

Re: a few stumps

Post by JETTYWOLF »

Those usually are not in saltwater...So you must be in the sweet stuff. EZ fishing days?
wickedlester

Post by wickedlester »

i'll be on stripers n kitties through feb march. santee cooper lakes. great fishin and while it can get pretty rough the river section i'll be in when march comes is def (easy fishin) nuttin but a steady flow under the boat and plenty of stripers :thumbsup: dont be fooled though i have been on this lake with water splashin the windshield of my 25 offshore cabin boat!
JETTYWOLF

Post by JETTYWOLF »

Aren't you doing it all wrong though?

What I see up yonder is giant party barges (pontoon boats) guys in bib coverallls, and they all seem to use the cheapest tackle. EagleClaw rods, and gawd knows what kinda reels?

Buddy went up there catfishing with one of those guys and he and his buds who went with him took their own tackle, and used it too....!
wickedlester

Post by wickedlester »

one step away from swamp people :rotfl:
JETTYWOLF

Post by JETTYWOLF »

I guess.....but they had a good time when they went. Cats to 20+ pounds and sitting in comfy chairs, not bobbing around in rough water. Seeing how the other half lives.

If I went freshwater fishing I'd have to go to Tenn. where I saw Larry Dahlberg (hunt for big fish TV, and my fishing hero) do lure casting for 20# Stripers at a dam, and MUSKIES, in the river all in the same weekend!!!!

Muskies in Tenn. Super cool.

Show us some fishez :!:
wickedlester

Post by wickedlester »

id love to do tenn muskies myself.... been catchin santee stripers my whole life. biggest kittie for me 68lbs. cant even count the 50 lbrs. it is relaxed fishin for sure. granted to be successful u gotta move a bit but mostly calm waters music on the radio cols beverages and not uncommon to have a grill rollin at some point :mrgreen: i am lucky to be in proximity to several diff types of fishing and usually in good weather here in the cotton belt
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic