Looking to see what's up at RockSalt

General boating discussion
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi
Your location: JACKSONVILLE FL USA

Looking to see what's up at RockSalt

Post by JETTYWOLF »

I surfed....(kawabunga dude).....on over to the RockSalt boat site, looking to see some updated pics.

Jay, do you have any?

I did notice a new Jay photo though, in the "thinking man's" position nestled upon a BIG Rock near the Maine Salt water. I think that was new.

I told my neighbor, a 32 Jupiter 600 HP boast about the RockSalt, and your ideas about the finish, and he started jumping around. (I thought he was having a seizure "?" ) I said, "what's wrong?"

He stopped figgiting around and said, "are you talking about a possible 70MPH, one of these?" Pointing at my boat.

"If your asking plate alloy, I am", "but built for speed and long runs." I responded.

he said, "where can I see this boat?" "Well it ain't done yet. But go to Rocksalt.com for now." I told him.

So...us blabbermouths are out here. And yeah, we're needing a droll cup with a head strap.

C'C'mon..... :!:
Daddy'O
Your location: TX

Post by Daddy'O »

Jetty,

If you locate a supply of those droll cups with a head straps please pass that information on to me.

Between the Rock Salt, Pacifics, Ironwoods, AMFs, etc......Well, let's just say I've put in an insurance claim for flood damage to my keyboard!

Wayne
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi
Your location: JACKSONVILLE FL USA

Post by JETTYWOLF »

Now dats Funny!!!!!!!

Maybe Jay can help us all out.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic