Fire Boat Alloy

General boating discussion
AlloyToy
Donator '08 '09 '10
Your location: Mass

Fire Boat Alloy

Post by AlloyToy »

Was at "Boater's Beach" in the salt pond with my boys Sun. evening having a few Labor Day Pops. I look to the South and see this mass of bright red alloy heading up the channel.....

"We gotta check this out boys" We jump in the little skiff and my oldest wheels right up tight to her...... :thumbsup:

"Metal Craft Marine" was delivering a newly built alloy fire boat to the Hyannis FD. Had the opportunity to speak to one of the guys on board that also was part of the build team. Very nice guy to say the least. He didn't have a lot of time but explained that it had dual Cummings Diesels and Jet Drives. The front pump could push 2500 gallons per minute :shock: , and that I was more than welcome to visit them if ever in the area. Of coarse he wanted to know about my interest in alloy boats. This gave me the chance to flex my muscles a bit and say "I own a Pacific"....well he knew what that was and replied "oh your a fisherman huh???" :thumbsup: I was shocked at how quiet the boat was :thumbsup:

Few pics I shot quickly......

JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi
Your location: JACKSONVILLE FL USA

Re: Fire Boat Alloy

Post by JETTYWOLF »

ALLOY,

OF COURSE IT HAS "OUR" (cast aluminum) SEALED DECK HATCHES (THE ONES WE WANT THAT IS)

I wanna be as "commercialized" as possible. It would have added to our overall "look".
Bob5292
Your location: Seattle

Post by Bob5292 »

Metal Craft seems to have the Fireboat market cornered. They just need to work on their Navigation skills a bit.

Jay Perrotta
Sponsor/Donator
Your location: Freeport, Maine, USA

Post by Jay Perrotta »

Tom Wroe and Bob Clark at MetalCraft are two of my favorite people in this industry. Love the boats, too!

Have you gents watched the videos on their website?
Jay Perrotta
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic