Suzuki outboards for sale

Sell or Trade your Alloy boat here
alumnut

Suzuki outboards for sale

Post by alumnut »

For sale two 2008 DF 175 hp four stroke motors.They are both 25" shafts and one is standard rotation and the other is counter rotating.I have two sets of Stainless steel props one set is 3 blade mirage and the other set are four blade Power Techs.I have one dual station binacle control with cables.I also have dual Suzuki gauges which may go also.These motors have approx 300 hours on them and approx two years of factory warranty left.They have been flushed with Salt X after every trip and have been stored out of the water.Service has been done by the book.They both run excellent. $ 18,000 for everything. Note I may sell individualy if I can sell both.

Features & Specifications

Suzuki's DF150 and DF175 are based on an inline four cylinder DOHC powerhead with a 2,867cm³ (174.9 cu.in.) displacement — the largest to date in the four-stroke, four-cylinder category. While the added displacement contributes greatly to producing exceptional acceleration and velocity, it doesn't mean that they are comparatively larger and heavier in size. On the contrary, Suzuki's engineers have targeted these big block motors to be one of the lightest four strokes in the 150/175 HP class.
DF175 Specifications

Model Name: DF175Configuration: T, TZHorsepower: 175Shaft Length (Inches): L (20), X (25)Weight (Lbs): L (474), X (485)Cylinders: In-line 4Valves Per Cylinder: DOHC 4 Valves Per CylValve Train Drive: Self adjusting oil bathed chain with variable valve timingDisplacement: 174.9 cu. in. (2867 cc)Bore and Stroke (Inches/mm): 3.81 x 3.81 in. (97 x 97 mm)Operating Range (RPM): 5500-6100Induction System: EFI - Multi Stage InductionStarting System: Electric Start w/ Suzuki EFILubrication: Wet sumpOil Tank Capacity: 8.0 qt. (7.6 lit.)Ignition: Solid State ElectronicAlternator: 12V 44ATrim Type: Power Trim and TiltGear Ratio: 2.50:1CARB Emissions Rating: 3-Star Ultra LowStandard Propeller (Blades x Dia. x Pitches (Ins.)): Optional - See DealerRange of Avail. Optional Propeller Pitches: 17 - 27Counter Rotation: AvailableSteering: Remote
Features

Oil-Bathed Timing Chain
CARB Rating: 3-Star Ultra-Low Emission
Offset Driveshaft
Tilt Limit Switch
Tuned Intake System
16 Valve DOHC (Dual Overhead Cam) Design
EZ Oil Drain Plug
3 + 3 Protection available option
Water-Cooled Fuel Rail
Battery Isolator
On-Board Computer Diagnostics
Forged Lightweight Pistons
Cool Air Intake System
Multi Stage Air Induction
Two-Stage Mixed Cam System
Continuously Variable Valve Timing
Direct Ignition
Sequential Multi-Point Fuel Injection
Counter Rotation Available
Clean and Efficient
Dual Flush Ports
Idle Air Control
Unique Low Gear Ratio
One-Piece Forged Crankshaft
Big Block Design - 2.9 Liter
These powerful four-cylinder 4-strokes have a chip on their shoulders. Actually it's more like a block — a big-block inline power head with a class leading 174.9 cu. in. of displacement. Suzuki's DF150 and DF175 may be compact and lightweight, but they pack a heavy punch. All these cubes, together with advanced features like dual overhead cams, enhanced air intake system with multi-stage induction, variable valve timing (DF175) and sequential multi-point electronic fuel injection ensure plenty of smooth power on tap. Superior torque and powerful gearing with a 2.5:1 final drive ratio help even heavy boats jump out of the hole and quickly accelerate to eye-watering top speeds.

THESE ARE SMOOTH OPERATORS too, thanks to Suzuki's specially designed counter balancer and a new thrust mount system that helps absorb vibrations and improves boat performance. Bass fishing, bay fishing or blue water, Suzuki's DF150 and DF175 are powerful matches for any boat in fresh or salt water
Last edited by alumnut on Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
doughnut
Your location: Southern California

Re: Suzuki outboards for sale

Post by doughnut »

I am looking for 1 (one) suzuki DF175 if you end up spliiting them. Why are you sellling them may I ask? What year, and are they under the "gimme six" program?

Thanks!
alumnut

Post by alumnut »

The year is listed as a 2008.Yes I will split them up.Two years left on warranty.
don
Your location: GRESHAM

Post by don »

hello.i would to buy one of your motors , does it have the controls , ect ? is it one i can put up ? i live in gresham . but my boats down south . thanks don
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic