2K10 Meet and Greet

Get-togethers and fun events
welder
Site Admin

2K10 Meet and Greet

Post by welder »

Let's plan this a little ahead so we can miss Family functions and boat shows. The weekend and back up week end is set by the members.
What do you guys think about a Friday to Sunday , you don't have to fish both days if you don't want to [ BBQ on Sunday Afternoon , come in Early from fishing] That may give Mojo a chance to catch the BIG fish. Also if some have to drag long distance it may make it worth it , we can leave the boats it the marina can't we or does Kenny have to make room at his shop for us [ Kenny you have have been Volunteered ] .

Let's get some thoughts going here early and maybe good things will happen :joecool:
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
mojomizer
Contributor/Donator '08

Re: 2K10 Meet and Greet

Post by mojomizer »

Wooooo Hooooo it's Meet and Greet time. So About the same time as last year???? There is little league Baseball and vacations to work around. Les maybe a poll is needed.

Custom Mojo rod for Swag. This year too. What Blank do you think I should wrap???????????????????????????

Last years 7 foot Super Seeker with Fuji SiC guides.

I Want my name on the Perpetual Trident Scott and SL Dave your time is up !!!!!! Thanks Welder I think you should give me a week of fishing :rotfl: I believe In2deep has caught Halibut in every Meet and greet we have had :thumbsup:

Look Forward to seeing everyone this year :thumbsup:

Mark
2325 Wa Pacificskiff
Mark
2325 WA PACIFICSKIFF
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

Post by JETTYWOLF »

I saw Capt Tom from, Amelia Island Florida down my way not long after I bumped into him when I was up his way fishing.

He waved as he passed by me a few hudred yards, so the Florida meet & Greet has been accomplished.

Sorry no big fat Steaks on the grill or Cholesterol bombs to show ya'll. I do have 11 like new Ugly Stiks for sale, and will offer one to Tom next time we see eachother, as a door prize. He'll be the winner since no one else is around here with an alloy boat but those butt wiper Coasties. And we just don't get along. So they're not invited.

We did party a bit the time I saw him up his way. His client gave me a 5 hour energy drink, and my customer drank it as I don't need any fake azz energy other than my 2 cups of Joe in the morning, my 1/2 a blood pressure pill and my daily dose of fiber pills so I can go all day long on the boat with out having a number two want to poke it;s ugly head out while fishing.

Here's the pic of Jay, and his ridgid boat salesman buddy, me and my pops eating at the local Seafood Shack in My fishing village. I had an Oyster Po' boy. Shellfish is always my down fall. Jay had one too. It was Good.
Met and already know greet 2010
Met and already know greet 2010
RSJAX-5.gif (101.8 KiB) Viewed 9487 times
The waitress took our picture.

So, party on ya'll west coasters like it's 1999, again. If ya need a disco ball I have one in my attic and can send to big W.

Mark, spend less on gas this time and more time actually fishing. Lines have to be in the water to do that.

:beer:
welder
Site Admin

Post by welder »

OK, lets have a Poll . What week do we want to do a M&G in SoCal.

Someone send me a butt load of cash and I'll pull my boat out there.
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic