Fluke !

Talk About Everything Else...
Sports, Toys, The Weather, etc.
Occams Razor
Your location: Rhode Island

Fluke !

Post by Occams Razor »

Hi All:

Well they are here ! Fluke that is and in fairly good numbers for so early and the 50 degree water temps. Went out for

my first fluke on the Razor this last saturday. Well if any of you were out there you know it was blowing like stink !

The 26' handled the nasty stuff very well. Hooked and landed 11 Fluke in all in about 4 hours with not one keeper !

Largest was 18.5" :shocked: The drift conditions were not worth a hoot as to be accepted due to the big blow.

Anyhow I saw many sien boats off Matunic .......and as the current was flowing my direction I started to see all the

bycatch......hundreds and hundreds of scup all floating..... Really pisses me to know end ! Then to beat all hell I get a fall

from a Commercial fisher and says he took 400 pounds of Fluke :deadhorse: It's a living I understand but why the hell

the Regs allow commercial hooks take Fluke as small as 14" just dumfounds me :sarge:
AlloyToy
Donator '08 '09 '10
Your location: Mass

Re: Fluke !

Post by AlloyToy »

Fished Green Hill for a few keepers with the wife Sun :thumbsup:
Occams Razor
Your location: Rhode Island

Re: Fluke !

Post by Occams Razor »

Alloy:

Sun was a beautiful day. Should have gone out but I decided to do the thermostats and water pump instead.

Love these Honda's everything is so easy..... I wish they has a V8 ......
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic