orlando craigslist Add

Talk About Everything Else...
Sports, Toys, The Weather, etc.
gandrfab
Your location: Edgewater Fl

orlando craigslist Add

Post by gandrfab »

http://orlando.craigslist.org/lab/1810898949.html

We need all alluminum boats 18ft and above. They must be in good working condition and LEGALLY OWNED!!!! We are offering a more than competitve rate per day and are accepting all apps on this. IF you have any ?'s please give me a call at (813) 381-0385. I will need pictures of all boats I will also need a list of info that I will give to you once you contact me!

* Compensation: From 800 to 1200 a day!!!
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.

PostingID: 1810898949
Chaps
Donator '09
Your location: Seattle, WA

Re: orlando craigslist Add

Post by Chaps »

Paying $800 - $1200 per day? Wow, how long would it take to tow my rig down there . . . Jetty, here's your chance to put some steaks back on the bbq . . .
1987 24' LaConner pilothouse workboat, 225 Suzuki
please view and like: https://www.facebook.com/bottompainting/
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi
Your location: JACKSONVILLE FL USA

Re: orlando craigslist Add

Post by JETTYWOLF »

And SUCK crude thru my HONDA?????
Hell I just changed the water pump after having it leave me floating offshore with customers with an alarm going off.

I'm busy as all hell, as you can tell I can't even come on here much this summer. :mrgreen:

If you really want and have a "skill" like experience and a Capt License you can almost get that without ruining your boat over there. The Seatow guy who towed me in asked if I wanted to apply for his job, because he got a job in La. and will make twice what he's making here at Mayport/Jacksonville Seatow.

No sense going if I can't catch 50 trout a day......thats all I care about is the fishing. I know how to live on very meger dollars. This past winter matched up with a depression proved that.

The oil there is doing me here, a great deal. :thumbsup:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic