WTB Pilothouse Boat 25-27 foot

Sell or Trade your Alloy boat here
xrayengineer
Your location: Palm Coast, FL

WTB Pilothouse Boat 25-27 foot

Post by xrayengineer »

I am looking for an alloy pilothouse or walkaround style boat. I have not been able to find any used, at all. I have been able to find plenty of Parkers and similar glass boats.

If anyone has a lead on one, let me know. One of my favorites is the Pacific 2600 Hardtop or Walkaround styles.

Anyone have any idea what they run new? I am looking for a nice used one in the $30-40k range.

Thanks!
S L Dave
Donator #1 '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13

Re: WTB Pilothouse Boat 25-27 foot

Post by S L Dave »

A Pacific 26 WA5 or WA7 is, IN GENERAL, going to cost a bit more that you are looking to spend. But that doesn't mean that one in your price range wont be thrown on the market as a distress sale. The last bargain 26ft WA5 I saw was in the North East at $50 or $55K. It had dual Mercs and was a really cool boat.

Keep looking and be patient and you will find what you are looking for! :beer:
"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right."
S L Dave
Donator #1 '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13

Post by S L Dave »

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right."
nitrofish
Your location: Lewes, De

Post by nitrofish »

That makes 2 of us looking for the same boat now! I priced out a new one and you are looking at $90k delivered to the east.
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi
Your location: JACKSONVILLE FL USA

Post by JETTYWOLF »

xrayengineer wrote:I am looking for an alloy pilothouse or walkaround style boat. I have not been able to find any used, at all. I have been able to find plenty of Parkers and similar glass boats.

If anyone has a lead on one, let me know. One of my favorites is the Pacific 2600 Hardtop or Walkaround styles.

Anyone have any idea what they run new? I am looking for a nice used one in the $30-40k range.

Thanks!

Jimmy, I can't sell ya MY boat for that cheap!
You'll need to drop back to a CC maybe or stay smaller for that range.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic