Fuses

General boating discussion
Capt. G
Your location: Gloucester, MA

Fuses

Post by Capt. G »

I have a 2005 Pacific whose panel uses the old style pop out fuses. On of them corroded so bady I need to replace the holder as well as the fuse. Any one here know where I can purchase them?

I am thinking about replacing the entire panel with a new one that use circuit breakers. Does any one know if Pacific is now using these on their new panels?

Thanks
Capt. G
AlloyToy
Donator '08 '09 '10
Your location: Mass

Re: Fuses

Post by AlloyToy »

Capt. G mine is a 2006 and I had nothing but issues with the Pacific Fuse panel last season, and especially the glass style fuses. I added a Blue Seas panel and am considering replacing the Pacific panel wit the same, and wiring an individual switch for the wiper. In the rough stuff it's a PITA to find the wiper switch.....

I like this very much :thumbsup: http://bluesea.com/category/105/27/productline/118
mojomizer
Contributor/Donator '08

Post by mojomizer »

http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/st ... O8vTWt5mSN

How are you doing Capt. G??? I sure would like to read some of your fishing reports here :thumbsup: Those huge Cod and Tuna fishery sure does pique my interest. One day I must travel to the east coast....... Eat some Lobster and Chowda....... Jig up a few fish.
Mark
2325 WA PACIFICSKIFF
welder
Site Admin

Post by welder »

I replaced mine with Blueseas it was easy although we had to make a bezel as the the panel we used was smaller, Pacific does not use that old style now.
Give Julie a call at Pacific she might be able to help. Also, Yarmouthboatyard is carrying Pacific Boats Now, you could give them a call.

Oh Yeah...... Where are your fish reports and PICTURES. :beer:
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
mojomizer
Contributor/Donator '08

Post by mojomizer »

Ohhhhhhhh................ circuit breaker type, push button reset.......... http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/p ... SHOP_79786
Mark
2325 WA PACIFICSKIFF
Sabs28
Donator '11 '12 '13 '14 '15
Your location: Wits End

Post by Sabs28 »

"Painless Wiring" May make something. They do custom fuse panels & harnesses for automotive, May have some fuse panels that would work.
Just a thought :idea:
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi
Your location: JACKSONVILLE FL USA

Post by JETTYWOLF »

Tell us some Wicked Pissah Tuna show stories!!

That's your neighborhood isn't it.

Just got done watching a marathon of them 4 in a row. Can't wait for the new season tonight at 9pm. My dad's recording it for me.

Long time no posting. :popcorn:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic