Howdy!

Introduce yourself here
matt moyer

Howdy!

Post by matt moyer »

Hi, My name is Matt Moyer and I'm from the San Diego arean I usually fish my Ocean Kayak. i have been on there Pro Staff for 5 years now. I just recently bought a 20.5 foot Bayrunner with my buddy thinking that the closures are bound to happen. We got it for a real steal. We have been looking for this boat for two years and we want to do it right. We gutted the whole thing to check on the bracketts and welding. We took it down to a place in Santee and the welder said it was in great condition and couldn't believe we got it for $1700. We are going to sell the motor on it and buy a new one. I have a lot of questions, so bare with me. This web site is killer, I was stoked when I came across it. Tight Lines and safe trips to all.

Matt
Sculpin

Post by Sculpin »

Welcome to AAB Matt. That's a great deal you got on the boat. There a few bayrunner owners on here and I'm sure you'll find everyone quite willing to help. Post Pic's........................ before Jettywolf get's on your case :D .
IN2DEEP
WON Super Star Donator '08, '09, '10, '11

Post by IN2DEEP »

Welcome to the site Matt,

Sounds like you got a great deal on your Bayrunner.

I'm on my second one myself.

What year is the hull?

Which motor(s) did you have in mind for your repower?

Oh, wait a minute. You said you were going to have a lot of questions :lol:

Post some pictures so we can see what u got.

Scott
1989 22' Walkaround Cuddy Bayrunner
2001 115 Merc. 4 stroke/1988 9.9 Yamaha 4 stroke kicker
matt moyer

Post by matt moyer »

Thanks guys! I have some before pictures I will post, then some after we get it dialed. The hull is a 97' flat bottom I believe. We were thinking of putting a 60HP Yamaha four stroke on it. Whatta ya think?

Matt
welder
Site Admin

Post by welder »

Matt, WELCOME ABOARD

Let see some Pictures of the ride and what your doing to her .
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
Sculpin

Post by Sculpin »

matt moyer wrote:Thanks guys! I have some before pictures I will post, then some after we get it dialed. The hull is a 97' flat bottom I believe. We were thinking of putting a 60HP Yamaha four stroke on it. Whatta ya think?

Matt
Post the before and after pics please. I love project pics. IMO a 90 might be more suited for that size of boat. Once the boat is loaded up that 60 will be working hard.
Daddy'O
Your location: TX

Post by Daddy'O »

Welcome to AAB Matt!

Wayne
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

matt moyer

Post by matt moyer »

I would just like to say thank you to everyone. This web site reminds me of when I first got into Kayak Fishing, no attitudes, no $hit talking, etc. You have al been very helpful and Hospitable. Matt and I will show you the trials and tribulations of our conquest to have a Killer fishing Boat. We will post pictures soon. By the way, we have named her LATIS which is the Irish Goddess of Beer and Water. Those are the two most favorite things of my late father who was a very good man and friend. Matt and I also love those three things...Goddess(women),beer, and Water plus we are both of Irish decent. Thanks again for your time and answers.

Matt Moyer
Ironwoodtuna
Donator '09 '10
Your location: NY

WELCOME!

Post by Ironwoodtuna »

Welcome to the club, Better post some pictures pretty quickly of Jettywolf will be all over you! Ha! Ha! Welcome, Marty
ImageImage"IRONWOODTUNA" the Alloy Sportfisherman Battleship!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic