Innovations to consider???

Where & How You Fish Your Alloy Boat
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

Innovations to consider???

Post by JETTYWOLF »

Really....it's no doubt that in NZ and AUS they are the trend setters, I believe in aluminum boats.

Why don't these "trends" ever show up here in N. America, then :?: :?: :?: :?:

Found this wonderful video, where I constantly noticed Likes & even Dislikes.

*Watch where they put a fish (LIKE)

*Watch where they put the lobsters (LIKE)

*Notice the open "hole" for a lack of another term on the bow where anchor line can just be deployed in and out (LIKE)

*It gets very HOT down there doesn't it? If so, why is the "top sides" Black colored or very Dark Gray. IE: Bow deck, Gunnels (NON-LIKE)

*The T-top....that construction would never cut it here (Southern USA) Too flimsy looking. And those support bars on either side look like they are a headache coming when the guy standing underneath next to the driver gets wacked! (NON-LIKE)

* Notice the folded up dive ladder.....Looks to be built for the boat. Not a after market add-on. (LIKE) as I have seen that also come off, and be replaced with a Burley Bucket aka: CHUM BUCKET for us Yanks. Changeable accessories like that. (LIKE)

*N-O-T a fan of the plastic hatches that seem to be on many NZ & Aus. boats...(NON-LIKE)

*On a personal note: Not a fan of Bow rails, period on CC fishing boats. Maybe because I throw a cast net all summer. (semi-personal NON-LIKE)

No wonder no one in Florida knows anything about alloy boats. Except, the US Military, Local government, commercials. (boats they MUST buy to spend the USA Homeland security money)

I say, SELL ME :!: And this video does that. No matter the quality, or whatever. Sell alloy, sell FUN.

Very nice active real life use video. Just not a run around the local Lake...NOT SEEN BY MANY, IF ANY BOAT BUILDERS, AROUND HERE. Yes "around here" is used generically.

Maybe that's why Aluminum boats are not even close to the MAIN STREAM for N. America?? Especially FLORIDA.
No One says..."LET'S SELL TO THE ENTIRE PUBLIC :!: " :?: :?: :?:

Don't take any offense.

Rant over... :popcorn: Enjoy the video:

[BBvideo 560,340]http://youtu.be/XeBDgtWYO-4[/BBvideo]
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

Re: Innovations to consider???

Post by JETTYWOLF »

DID YA NOTICE, THIS ISN'T THE SAME EXACT BOAT IN THE ENTIRE VIDEO?

either way:

Oh yeah.....I can't have a low boat. Not around here, not where I fish. I have to diverse customers. Young-Old-wobbly-or sprightly.
Rough water means sides of boat at thighs if you're 6 foot or better at least a must for me.

That whole livewell situation is really something.

Heryee-heryee. Americans and yeah Canooks too, hahahahaha, please take note!
Look south, for killer innovations, please.
goatram
Donator 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19

Re: Innovations to consider???

Post by goatram »

JETTYWOLF wrote:DID YA NOTICE, THIS ISN'T THE SAME EXACT BOAT IN THE ENTIRE VIDEO?

either way:

That whole livewell situation is really something.

Heryee-heryee. Americans and yeah Canooks too, hahahahaha, please take note!
Look south, for killer innovations, please.
A trip hazard for your guests Dave?

I watched the vid I got the same rod rack shape/Style on my girl. the shape of the bow is already being produced here in the states by Koffler. The hole for anchor rope is usually larger in our boats. I.E. Hewes, Northriver and ThunderJet, Need pictures for the well in their front of the windshields?

The Cost of Cast or Fabricated Hatches are more Then the plastic ones
John Risser aka goatram
33' RBW with twin 250 Hondas (Aliens)
2015 Ford F350 Dually
Master of R&D aka Ripoff and Duplicate
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic