Who lives close to Oxnard, California??? Help needed.

General boating discussion
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi
Your location: JACKSONVILLE FL USA

Who lives close to Oxnard, California??? Help needed.

Post by JETTYWOLF »

If you live close, enough to do a bit of Private eye work, please contact me.

PM or email: charter@captdaves.com

I am having two custom rods being built by someone in Oxnard, and I need a drop by, and a say, "hello.....to my lil' friend."

I'm of course in Florida.

It's been months, and I'm wondering what the deal is.
mojomizer
Contributor/Donator '08

Post by mojomizer »

Dang it Jetty I'll try to find out.... maybe schedule a trip out of Captain Hooks sportfishing also..... need some cold water rockfish for a fish fry anyways.

What I need from you is details on the rods you are having being made. What is the model and make of the rods? Guides? Reel seat? Grips or any specialty items if any were ordered.

I know a couple of rod manufacturers are having problems with delivery of blanks. Are you willing to wait or do you want cash back? Deep Color is not a fly by night custom rod builder and his location is well known and is reputable.

http://deep-color.com/Contact_Us.php

If I did not buy off the rack or wrap my own I would not think twice of ordering one of his rods.

Private eye work gets expensive on the gas :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You better have lots liquid refreshments when I get to Jacksonville in October. :P :P :P
Mark
2325 WA PACIFICSKIFF
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi
Your location: JACKSONVILLE FL USA

Post by JETTYWOLF »

The last report from him was, "they should be done next week", that was 2 weeks ago. And now, his email is out of service. I'll be calling him on Tuesday or wednesday.

I am looking for someone to see "my" rods. He knows and I know what they are being built from and with.
Batson trigger reel seat wbps-20
My name on them
Blue/green Acid wraps

He's obviously not in the customer service business. I have had to make every inquiry, and get zero updates. So fly-by-night or not, there's Armbreakerrods.com here in Florida that can do the same thing, acid wrapped rods. But they too, never even answered an email, when I was shopping. I guess I'm the only one that answers ever and all emails, and needs the biz.

Communication, is all I want. I'm on the other side of the damn country. I cannot inspect, or drop by and see what's up:

3600 S. Harbor Blvd. #115
Oxnard, CA 93035

We have beer here.....but I don't drink beer or any alcholic beverages except maybe one every month or two. I get terrible headaches from all or any of those beverages, anymore. It started two years ago. Any of it, effects me greatly.....maybe it doesn't work with the blood pressure pills I take, now????
To save $$ when I ordered my boat, I totally quit almost two years ago. Used too, a lot! And the headaches from evern two beers anymore was too much.
But you can drink them. I do not drink and fish, never have.

Damn, this Oxnard place is obviously not a popular place to go or be, I guess. Looked at the Maps, and I guess it's too far north for most socal folks.

Ya know I PM'd you a week ago......I have something I was gonna mail to you. Need an address. But since I haven't heard from you. I guess I won't send it. You do get the small window come up when you recieve a PM don't ya?
Bullshipper

Post by Bullshipper »

My mom lives there, but she's 84.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic